Friday, December 14, 2012

Mama Mia

Rachelle has everything right next door to her house. You want a home cooked hot meal? There's a restaurant that has a different option everyday. You need a late night, weekend convenience store that's even open on Sundays? There's one right next door. Big shopping center? Amusement park? Movie theatre? Train station? All conveniently located... next door. And finally, the most important for me, you want to see a musical? There's a theatre right next door. Thus, Shell and I have tickets to see Mama Mia on Sunday in French and I am super excited. I vacillated back and forth as to whether or not it was worth it to me to spend that money on the tickets but now that I've done it, I am really happy I did. I love live theatre too much to miss out on an opportunity to experience it. Especially when it's in French. Especially when it's right next door.



We didn't do much else of interest today. I slept in while Shell went to work and then when she got back we ran some errands which included going to four different libraries to return and check out books. She is a master's student now so lots of books are important to her. When we got back I showed her how to make mayonnaise because I noticed she had some store bought mayonnaise and I am under the impression that now that I know how easy it is to make at home and how yummy, no one should buy store bought anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment