Saturday, December 15, 2012

Present Shopping

Today I wondered a bit more confidently considering how easily I didn't get lost. I tried to walk mainly on streets I didn't travel the last time and after scooting out Rachelle's Christmas present I got lost. Rennes seems to go on forever in a never ending expanse of streets and walkways lined with shop after shop of goods ranging from cheap junk to expensive chic. When I finally decided to go home, I had check a bus stop map to find out which direction to walk. I did end up making my way home pretty quickly after that, with a short stop to buy the Christmas present.

Upon arriving at home, I took advantage of the hour I had before Shell got back to creatively wrap the present. It is pretty big and there isn't any wrapping paper in Shell's apartment so I ended up just wrapping it in a trash bag. Merry Christmas.

Nothing too exciting happened today but I had a good day in any case. Tomorrow should be fun with Shell here all day and Mama Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment